Hi! If u have lost ur way and come here, u are free to turn back and get back to whatever u were doing! Dont tell me I didnt warn you. Contents of this page are MY VIEWS! If ur views differ, GO HAVE UR OWN BLOG!!! The contents are just my way of lookin at things, which may be right or wrong! I am not a racist, MCP, Political... Hell! I am not even informed on half the things to form an opinion! I just write what i feel that moment! Cheers!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time for a quick shower!!!




Sometime back, I had been to Athirapalli falls, in Kerala. Now, I just cant wait to see the Niagara!!!

4 comments:

Shruti said...

..and these photographs were all taken by you as well??
very nice!! oh and welcome back :)

Aru said...

Macha !!..We know u spent quite some bucks on getting that cam of yours. I can see you are trying to get a return on inv to every penny of it !!..Nice shots bro !

Shiv said...

@aru: The cam is becoming an addiction da... Now i understand why Subbu is obsessed with photography!

@Shruti: My friend got me an excellent cam... and they cover up for my inexperience in photography! :) Thanks for the compliment! :)

Kalyan Panja said...

WoW...some wonderfully captured shots!