Hi! If u have lost ur way and come here, u are free to turn back and get back to whatever u were doing! Dont tell me I didnt warn you. Contents of this page are MY VIEWS! If ur views differ, GO HAVE UR OWN BLOG!!! The contents are just my way of lookin at things, which may be right or wrong! I am not a racist, MCP, Political... Hell! I am not even informed on half the things to form an opinion! I just write what i feel that moment! Cheers!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Photography!!!


The last 3 weeks were wonderful. After almost 2 years, I spent 2 full weeks with my parents at home. Now that is a treat! I went home for a hardly 4 days last year, when I started blogging!

Anyways, I ve got a brand new camera. And now I am addicted!!! Call it juvenile, but I just cannot stop this obsession. Am enjoying my photography a lot!!!

In many ways, a photograph is like writing... Or reading a book. There are so many ways of looking at things in a photograph. And every single time you look at it, a new meaning appears out of nowhere, leaving you awestruck. I am not a good photographer, but, I find it fascinating. Like a child learning a new language... Every day, I learn new meanings of the same word... And I am hooked! :) Its like reading a Richard Bach, a Paulo Coelho. Its beautiful! :)

Oh, while you are here, please check out my work of art!!! :))) I call it the Human 'Nature'. Wonder why???? :) (Clue: There is a Pun intended in the title!!! :)) )

7 comments:

Aru said...

Look at you !!..Machan u are being a serious threat to subbu with photographic skills.. I think you would also go by his way of picturing lights and flowers over humans..Die man !!..aAnyways nicely written..

passer by said...

hmm..a new hobby catalyzed by the old one..good one dude..

hope to see the pixels speak much more..

Anonymous said...

first i thought it was a barbed wire.....and the reason u called it human nature was because it juxtaposes (spelling??) a human made wire with natural leaves.....then my whole idea came crashing down when i saw that the leaves were growing out of what i thought was a wire...so now i'm at a loss to why u called it human nature....please elaborate! the pic is really awesome....so is the blog entry....hope to see more of both!

Shiv said...

@Sash: Thanks dude... definitely planning to be a lot more regular now on.

@Ammu: It was not a barbed wire... it is a thorn... When i took the pic, I was aiming to shoot the garden of flowers, but realised that they blurred and the thorns were clearer...

Similar to us, isn't it? We observe the 'Thorns' and the 'Garden' always fades away or tkes a back seat... :) I guess, it is the law of nature...What pricks, remains clearer in our memory... what is beautiful, is secondary!!! :)

Vaishnavi S Rao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vaishnavi S Rao said...

My God!! that thorny pic said it all... but when i took a closer and deeper look into the pic i felt exactly what u had said da.. observing the thorns thereby making it clearer and the beauty of the garden takes a backseat... well, so much coming to my mind now!!
"thoughts are more numerous than grass"!

my prev comment had a misguiding typo ;) n hence del it

Shiv said...

@vaishnavi: Thanks for droppin by! :) I guess, we see what we want to see. I wonder why we want to see the thorns than the garden though! Is there a masochistic streak in all of us???