Hi! If u have lost ur way and come here, u are free to turn back and get back to whatever u were doing! Dont tell me I didnt warn you. Contents of this page are MY VIEWS! If ur views differ, GO HAVE UR OWN BLOG!!! The contents are just my way of lookin at things, which may be right or wrong! I am not a racist, MCP, Political... Hell! I am not even informed on half the things to form an opinion! I just write what i feel that moment! Cheers!!!

Friday, December 15, 2006

No Time! BRB... :)

Well, the title says it all... Been sloggin my rear out for i-dunno-how-many days! N ben preparin for a few exams too...

And have not been finding any interesting stuff to write about... My brains are filled with cobwebs and right now, the only thing i can ramble about is printer drivers... That, i am sure will bring my "popularity ratings" low... (the fact that they are at their nadir doesnt help ;-) )

Be Right Back... probably before the New Year! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy shiv...almost 3 months over in the new year....let's have a new post!!