Hi! If u have lost ur way and come here, u are free to turn back and get back to whatever u were doing! Dont tell me I didnt warn you. Contents of this page are MY VIEWS! If ur views differ, GO HAVE UR OWN BLOG!!! The contents are just my way of lookin at things, which may be right or wrong! I am not a racist, MCP, Political... Hell! I am not even informed on half the things to form an opinion! I just write what i feel that moment! Cheers!!!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Peeping toms?

MMS... Been there, seen that. well, thats exactly the reaction that i seem to get from guys nowadays. From Preity to Kareena, DPS to Vidyaniketan, everyone seems to have a video of their own. I raeally dunno whats happening to us. Now I dont wanna sound like an avataar of some saint here... Yes, i have seen these MMSs too. But a few days back, when i was talking to a friend, he was like, "dude! i feel like a peeping tom". One line... Think it hit a spot somewhere... Whats happened to us? Are we becoming a nation full of peeping toms? Is nobody to be trusted? I was never against getting physical in a relationship... I mean, thats the couple's personal choice, and we need to give them their freedom, their privacy. But today, I doubt i there is anything like privacy left at all... Have we forgotten the meaning of the word trust? Whats wrong with us?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you say you were never against getting physical in a relationship. Who'd wanna get physical with you?

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's MMS? Multimedia messaging? Thanks for the book recommendation, will def check it out!

Shiv said...

@ Kaos: Fat Asses like us can only have a view on getting physical or not! And when nothing happens even after 40 years, we can always become "orthodox" and say the grapes are sour!

@ Ambika: Yeah, multimedia messaging. The book is really noce... and so is the latest blog uve out up